• Premier Series
• “Orchestra Model” with cutaway
• Solid Sitka Spruce Top
• Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
• Mahogany neck for fast & easy playability
• Rosewood Fingerboard
• Inlaid green abalone position markers
• Rosewood Bridge and bridge plate
• 1 3/4” width at the nut
• 2 3/16” String spacing at the bridge
• 25.5” Scale length
• Dark Brown tortoise-style body binding and pick guard
• Delicate 2-ring soundhole rosette w/ matching brown tortoise center ring
• High Quality gold plated tuners
• Highly Polished premium frets
• Bone Saddle
• Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
• D’Addario 12-54 Phosphor Bronze strings
• Includes Case
• Thoroughly inspected & set-up in the USA
The VAOM-1C is a fingerstyle delight. The slightly wider 1-3/4” fretboard makes it easy to play fast, intricate passages, and the cutaway design of the body affords easy reach to the highest frets. The VAOM-1C is a full-size “OM” style guitar crafted of the finest tonewoods: Solid African Mahogany for the back and sides, Solid Sitka Spruce for the top, and Solid African Mahogany for the neck (with solid Rosewood fretboard). Here’s a comfortable-size, easy to play guitar that affords the legendary sparkle and resonance of Solid Mahogany, coupled with the soaring sustain of the Solid Sitka Spruce top. This is truly a world-class guitar – it easily compares with the finest offerings of the other Major Brand manufacturers. The no-compromise construction includes deluxe appointments like a hand-inlaid rosette, inlaid green Abalone position markers on the fretboard, gold-plated precision tuners with ebonized pegs, and a solid bone compensated bridge/saddle. Beautiful and easy to play, yet solidly built for a lifetime of musical travels.
Watch & Listen
Listen to the VAOM-1C
I received my VAOM-1C and boy does it sing! I am the proud and happy owner of several top-notch Martins: a D35 Johnny Cash, a HD28e, a solid DCPA4R as well as a 1973 00-18. I also had a 2003 D18 which I sold because it wasn't so good.
I was expecting the VAOM-1C to sound ok but not more. "Can't have the best of both worlds" I thought. Well, now I do. It is just exquisite, so melodic and yet with a surprising sustain and expressivity.
It is a true jewel at a more than decent price!
All the Best and THANK YOU !
Jean-Dominique Michel, Switzerland