• Full-size Dreadnought body design
• Solid Sitka Spruce Top
• Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
• “C” shaped Mahogany neck for playability
• African Mahogany Neck
• Rosewood Heel Cap
• Rosewood Fingerboard
• Inlaid green abalone position markers
• Rosewood Bridge and bridge plate
• 1 11/16” width at the nut
• 25.5” Scale length
• Tortoise-style body binding & pick guard
• 3-ring soundhole rosette
• High Quality gold plated tuners
• Highly Polished premium frets
• Bone Saddle
• Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
• D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings.
• Includes Case
• Thoroughly inspected & set-up in the USA
The VAD-1 is a full-size Dreadnought guitar, designed and built without compromise and compares to the best of any instruments from the Major Brand manufacturers.
Watch & Listen
Listen to the VAD-1
You guys are amazing, I can't believe you got the pickup in and the guitar shipped so fast.
Thank you so much, my friends who I bug for guitars are going to be so relieved!
I just received the VAD-1 and it is just EXQUISITE ! Almost can't believe my ears (and I won't again go through the list of the Dreadnoughts I already own ;-) !
Martin dreads : D35 Johnny Cash, a HD28e, and DCPA4R.
I also had a 2003 D18 which I sold because it wasn't so good.
I just LOVE the VAD-1 as well ! It is wonderful to play and has a very specific bluesy tone with a zing on the higher mids and treble that is so singing.
Congratulations to the whole team for putting up such a wonderful guitar and warm regards from Switzerland.